Are you interested in getting a prescription for testosterone therapy online? Learn how to do that in this post.
Our everyday life is full of fuss but we shouldn’t neglect taking care of our health even if we are busy. If you’ve got a disorder that bothers you day by day, it’s required to start treating it as soon as possible. If your treatment plan is already prescribed, then the only task is to start the therapy now.
In the case of testosterone replacement therapy, you should have a valid prescription to buy testosterone in the pharmacy to prepare a mixture for injection. However, lots of people want to save their time and look for ways to get a prescription for testosterone online. Is this possible? Let’s see!
Low Level of Testosterone: What about risks?
Got hormonal imbalance? Well, the risks of this disorder are pretty obvious and, unfortunately, harmful. When it comes to deficiency of testosterone, this can harm both men and women (however, women may also suffer from exceeded levels of testosterone). The lack of testosterone in men results in unpleasant disorders that worsen the quality of their life. Possible disorders experienced by men with low T are as follows:
- reduced bone mass;
- chronic kidney disease,
- liver cirrhosis;
- unstable mood and depression;
- decreased sexual drive, etc.
More Symptoms of Low T
Testosterone is a key hormone responsible for mental and physical health in men and one of the key hormones regulating sexual health and other health aspects in women. If a man experiences its deficiency, it results in unpleasant symptoms observed both in health and appearance. To learn if the lack of T hormone really exists, blood tests are required. Such tests are prescribed by the thyroid specialist to determine the levels of testosterone and learn if they meet the established standards.
The main symptoms of the decreased testosterone are often manifested in the gaining of weight and losing the sex drive. Men feel fatigued and indifferent when it comes to sexual intercourse or they experience problems with erectile function. Other symptoms of the low T are as follows:
- depressed mood: a person has a bad and unstable mood on a permanent basis;
- loss of body hair: men often admit that hair on their arms, back, legs, belly, and other parts of the body are thinned out;
- reduced production of red blood cells is shown by the blood tests;
- decreased bone and muscle mass: patients can feel painful sensations, lose their muscle strength;
- fat gain: lowered level of testosterone can cause the gaining of excess weight.
These and other symptoms are the first signals of possible hormone imbalance that can lead to more serious disorders and illnesses. In the case of the confirmed diagnosis, the treatment should be started as soon as possible, so if you experience some similar symptoms it would be better to attend a thyroid specialist and undergo the necessary diagnostics.
TRT – Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low T
We all know that testosterone production in the human body is reduced as we age, and this process is quite natural. However, hormone replacement therapy is prescribed only to patients suffering from hypogonadism or the adverse hormone hunger confirmed by the lab evaluation.
Testosterone replacement therapy or TRT is prescribed based on individual diagnostic results, lab test results, and personal requirements of a patient. Some patients prefer testosterone pills, others would like to receive a TRT in the form of gels or patches, and some would like to get testosterone injections.
Most clinics offer their patients to take testosterone in the form of injections because this treatment has almost no side effects at all. The drug bypasses the liver and makes its way directly to the bloodstream without any harm brought to other organs.
Of course, testosterone therapy is sometimes prescribed for non-medical purposes in the cases when patients want to gain muscle mass, become slimmer, or increase their sexual drive. However, this is possible only if those patients’ blood tests really show lowered testosterone levels affecting their health, appearance, and quality of life.
No matter what type of TRT you prefer, a prescription from a thyroid specialist is highly required. Of course, it is possible to get a prescription in a medical center based on certain indications for treatment, but is it possible to get a prescription for testosterone therapy online? Let’s review.
How to get a prescription for testosterone online?
If you need to get a prescription for testosterone and start the TRT treatment, firstly you should undergo medical diagnostics and lab evaluation, more precisely – blood tests. When you’ve got the medical record confirming your low T or hypogonadism, you can apply for a testosterone prescription in the medical center you are going to receive the therapy at. Some clinics can ask a patient to deliver the test results obtained in another medical establishment if they are “fresh” enough to consider those results to be currently valid.
If a patient is able to share the recent test results online, a doctor can check if they are valid to provide a testosterone prescription online with ease. This practice is a time-saving one for most patients out there. However, this is not a widely spread practice because some patients are often making attempts to provide fake medical records and blood test results to get a testosterone prescription online without the low T confirmed by diagnostics.
Probably, your medical record will have to be thoroughly checked or you will need to have an online consultation with a doctor to confirm your symptoms and get a prescription for T-hormone online.
Prescription for Testosterone Online: What is legal and what is not?
A wide range of task-specific medical centers offers the ultimate service of providing testosterone prescriptions online to everyone who requires them. Frankly, such a practice is not a completely legal one. These organizations don’t ask their customers to share any medical records or diagnostic results confirming their low T and symptoms of hormone hunger going with that disorder. Such illegal organizations both provide paid-for prescriptions and sell fake testosterone pills, supplements, and injections on an unauthorized basis.
As you’ve probably understood, obtaining illegal prescriptions or buying cheap and fake meds from unauthorized dealers is a bad idea for several reasons:
- you spend money on ineffective fake meds or placebo;
- you get at risk to be put to justice;
- you can significantly harm your health;
- your fake prescription is not considered to be the medical evidence for getting original testosterone;
- reputable clinics won’t start your TRT based on fake prescriptions and using suspicious medication.
Be sure to know that it’s impossible to get a valid T-hormone prescription or buy original testosterone legally without true medical evidence.
Legal Online Testosterone Prescription: How and where to get it?
Please be informed that your healthcare provider or a therapeutist is not authorized to provide you with a T-hormone prescription in any case. To get what you need, you should attend a thyroid specialist for consultation and diagnostics because only a doctor majoring in hormone and endocrine system work can put the right diagnosis and determine if a prescription for testosterone is required.
Our clinic is one of the most widely recognized medical centers offering services like free online consultation, laboratory evaluation, medical expertise, and proper diagnostics, legal prescriptions for obtaining T-hormone in authorized pharmacies and complete TRT treatment for patients with low T and hypogonadism officially diagnosed.
Be sure to receive testosterone replacement therapy at authorized medical centers working on a legal basis and in accordance with international regulations and permissions.
So why do people search for testosterone online prescriptions?
As we’ve mentioned earlier, some folks often try to get illegal prescriptions to get testosterone without any preliminary diagnostics. They do that because they need the T-hormone for non-medical needs, for instance, for increasing the muscle mass before the sports contests or for improving their sex drive.
However, using testosterone without specific evidence is prohibited and such testosterone buyers aren’t able to prove any low T diagnosis since they don’t have it, so their only way is to get the prescription and the drug illegally.
It’s important to consider the risks of getting testosterone without specific indications, and they are as follows:
- risk of tumors;
- risk of unexpected allergic response;
- possible problems with sexual health;
- possible issues within the endocrine system;
and even more.
Please avoid any unprescribed self-medication especially when it comes to taking hormones and receiving any hormone therapies.
How to search for a legal testosterone prescription online?
Always ask for specific and valid permissions and licenses that should be available in a certain clinic you address. If the clinic works legally they are always happy to provide required documents on demand. Other criteria of search should suppose that you:
- check for client reviews and feedbacks about the clinic on topic-specific forums and other sites;
- consult agents of a certain company you choose to work with;
- check if a clinic works in accordance with FDA-approved terms and conditions;
- ask questions on the methods of evaluating the patient’s health before providing any medical records to them;
- ask about the methods of providing a prescription on demand;
- check if an official website of a clinic includes a contact form to get in touch with real people (qualified medical experts) for a consultation.
Follow the mentioned above advice and trust your intuition and experience when choosing a trustworthy company to entrust your hormonal health and your future.
Let’s Sum it Up: Key Aspects to Consider When Applying for Testosterone Prescription
Let’s enumerate the most significant aspects you should pay attention to when asking a thyroid specialist to provide you with a testosterone prescription for your TRT treatment. They are as follows:
- A full range of medical services is provided by the clinic. If you need a prescription for T-hormone to be obtained in a reputable clinic, then you should consider that the cost for prescription includes the price for all other manipulations a patient should undergo to get that prescription. The price will include lab work, comprehensive diagnostics, and in-person consultation with a thyroid specialist.
- FDA-approved terms and conditions. A clinic uses legal and approved methods of diagnostics and lab evaluation required before providing a valid prescription to a patient with an officially diagnosed low T.
- A valid prescription. Patients should provide their diagnostic and laboratory evaluation results to a thyroid specialist to get a valid T-hormone prescription.
There are some online companies that don’t provide a full range of services because they act only on the Web and focus only on prescriptions. Their work is quite legal if they are ready to provide you a medical record based on true diagnostic results obtained in an authorized medical center or clinic.
Please be aware that authorized clinics appreciate your endocrine health and their reputation which is based on the precious trust of their customers. Their mission is to keep their loyal customers satisfied enough to deserve social proof and then welcome new customers with all of their diligence and care.
Authorized clinics never count on once-daily earnings and one-off clients because they strive to keep their reputation clean for years and make thousands and millions of customers happy enough to share their positive experiences with others. This means that only authorized clinics are able to provide the most qualified and quality healthcare because this is the aspect that determines their future reputation, trust of their customers, their own profit, and the profit of their patients.
Testosterone Prescription Cost: Which Price is More Affordable
Now when you are aware of the process of receiving the prescription of T-hormone both offline and on the Web, let’s define which is the most affordable practice in terms of price. There are two ways to get a prescription for testosterone:
- You undergo the diagnostics in a certain clinic -> you get the medical record confirming your diagnostic results -> you provide the test results to an authorized online company -> you get a valid testosterone prescription online.
- You attend an offline medical center and you order a full range of services including the lab work and in-person diagnostics of a thyroid specialist -> you get the prescription for testosterone offline -> you buy testosterone in an authorized pharmacy offline or you obtain the drug in the same clinic and you receive the TRT treatment based on your diagnostic results.
As you’ve probably guessed, getting a full package of services in the same place is much more profitable than choosing different medical centers and pharmacies for every single task concerning your prescription and your treatment.
Some authorized pharmacies provide discount coupons for getting testosterone based on prescription, and some clinics collaborate with pharmacies to allow their patients to get the required medication at a very low price for receiving a therapy based on their individually customized treatment plan.
Anyway, it is up to you which way of getting a prescription you will personally choose and which way will be the most convenient and profitable for you based on your living location, your budget, and other personal preferences.
Feel free to get in touch with our qualified doctors for any additional questions you probably still have. We are always there for you!